- Compatible with all types of antifreeze and vehicle water cooling systems
- Made and tested in the UK
- Size: 500ml
- Part No: EGI500
1. Ensure engine is cool and not running to prevent any scalding hazard. Shake the Gaskit bottle well before use and pour full contents into the cooling system. Replace cap and start engine.
2. Turn car heater system on to maximum – both the heater control and the fan speed. Let engine run for 15 to 20 minutes until it reaches its normal operating temperature.
3. Switch engine off and allow it to cool down completely. Remove cooling system cap and check coolant level – top up to normal level if required. Replace cap securely.
4. Drive as normal.
For engine size up to 2.0 Litres use 1 Bottle – over 2.0 Litres use 2 Bottles – over 4.0 Litres use 3 Bottles