PERMANENT HEAD GASKET REPAIR
GASKIT® - PERMANENT HEAD GASKET REPAIR
Gaskit® completely seals and repairs gasket and coolant leaks including: cracked, warped or blown head gaskets, cylinder and coolant leaks, leaking radiators, oil leaks, engine block. Gaskit® also provides anti-rust protection.
Gaskit® is a specially formulated blend of harmless chemicals and ceramic micro-fibres. Once added to the cooling system the ingredients are suspended in the coolant and disperse throughout the system. Gaskit® begins to mesh together almost instantly within the crack or the hole, building a seal to stop the coolant leak. The micro-fibre seal creates a powerful and permanent cover, which is able to withstand the high temperatures and pressures of a vehicles’ combustion chamber.
- Cost effective solution
- Environmentally friendly
- Contains a special UV ink designed to identify repairs under UV light
- Compatible with all types of antifreeze and vehicle water cooling systems
- Made and tested in the UK
- Size: 500ml
- Part No: EGI500
1. Ensure engine is cool and not running to prevent any scalding hazard. Shake the Gaskit bottle well before use and pour full contents into the cooling system. Replace cap and start engine.
2. Turn car heater system on to maximum – both the heater control and the fan speed. Let engine run for 15 to 20 minutes until it reaches its normal operating temperature.
3. Switch engine off and allow it to cool down completely. Remove cooling system cap and check coolant level – top up to normal level if required. Replace cap securely.
4. Drive as normal.
For engine size up to 2.0 Litres use 1 Bottle – over 2.0 Litres use 2 Bottles – over 4.0 Litres use 3 Bottles