A. Cleaning the Turbo(inlet side) Without Disassembly
- Start the engine and let it warm up.Remove the flexible hose in the intake system.locate between the air filter box and turbocharger/intercooler.
- For petrol engine run the engine up to 2000rpm .for diesel enginers let the engine idle, Never throttle.
- With a warm engine spray the product into the inlet side of the turbo.
- Spray turbo rejuvenator in short intervals to avoid spontaneous increase of rpm and engine knock.
- After each spraying wait for the rpm to set back to original level.
- If necessary throttle for the petrol engine to avoid stalling.For diesel engines never throttle.
- Continue until product in the aerosol is used.
- Let the engine idle for a few minutes.Stop the engine Reconnect the air intake hose.
- Start engine,throttle the engine 5-10 times(max 30000 rpm)
- let the engine run at least another minute before stopping.
B. Cleaning a very dirty turbo (inlet and outlet side) with disassembly
- Dissasemble the turbocharger
- Spray all parts well.Allow the product to soak several minutes.
- Spray again on the parts until all dirt is removed.
- It may help to use a rag or a piece of tissue to remove the dirt.
- Dry the parts with compressed air, rag or tissue.
- check visually for mechanical defects.
Mount the turbo, with new gaskets.
Once treatment is complete add a bottle of CLEANDRIVE via the fuel tank